The Magic Flute - Cedar wood and Rose candle
A beautiful candle inspired by the original score of one of Mozart’s most famous operas the Magic Flute « Red Cedar & Rose Otto ». Discover the origins of The Magic Flute, with notes that are as light as rose petals but also convey the strength and nobility of sacred wood.
- Rose, clove, citrus, ciste labdanum, galbanum, and pepper.
- Accord of cedar, white flowers and green moss.
- Sandalwood, patchouli, white musk, tonka beans, ambergris, iris.
Perfumer : Emmanuel Philip
More information about the Magic Flute scented candle :
What do we really know about the Magic Flute? That small wooden instrument that lent its name to one of Mozart’s most famous operas still holds mysteries and it is in the original libretto that we learn that it was carved out of a sacred Cedar. The other reference related to perfume is the Rose symbol of the love that Pamina sings to Tamino. The Cedar and the Rose naturally inspired and guided us in our olfactive research.
How to enjoy your candle
- Let the candle burn 2 hours, so to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. Otherwise, the wax will make a tunnel around to wick - what we call a memory ring.
- To keep your candle fragrance smelling nice and fresh and looking clean, keep the wick trimmed to 5mm every time you burn it
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
- Let it burn on a stable surface
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax : 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time : 45 hours / 150 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Net Wt: 6.30 oz / 35 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse - Made in France
All our candles are made of 100% vegetable wax and certified cotton wick