Romeo & Juliet - Romantic Night Jasmine candle
There is only one step from the Jasmine aphrodisiac flower to Romeo and Juliet ballet. The Pas de Deux step from the Balcony scene. While the dancers kiss for the first time, the Night Jasmine scent grows stronger, enveloping the pure and innocent young lovers with its sensual fragrances.
- Ylang, bergamot, rose
- Jasmine, violet, lilac
- Dried fruits, Gaïac wood, clary sage
Perfumer : Emmanuel Philip
More information about our Romeo and Juliet scented candle :
There is no doubt that Jasmine is the most aphrodisiac flower. It is often mentioned for its erotic power sometimes even causing love at first sight and is referred to as symbol of love, romantism and lover’s spiritual fusion. There is only one step from the Jasmine flower to Romeo and Juliet. The famous Pas de Deux step from the balcony scene. While the dancers kiss for the first time, the Night Jasmine scent grows stronger, enveloping the pure and innocent young lovers with its sensual fragrances.
How to enjoy your candle
- Let the candle burn 2 hours, so to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. Otherwise, the wax will make a tunnel around to wick - what we call a memory ring.
- To keep your candle fragrance smelling nice and fresh and looking clean, keep the wick trimmed to 5mm every time you burn it
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
- Let it burn on a stable surface
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax : 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time : 45 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Net Wt: 6.30 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse - Made in France
All our candles are made of 100% vegetable wax and certified cotton wick